Group Accountant (Danish MNC)
You will be working closely with the Group CFO, mainly responsible for the Group consolidation, Reporting and Budgeting function. This is an exciting opportunity with exposure to Financial business strategy and modelling, financial risk management, projects with regional engagement with global stakeholders.
Our client is a global market leader in innovative manufacturing solutions with a strong market establishment of over 80 years.
- Consolidation of monthly financial report covering variance analysis of Global P&L, B/S and cash flow
- Manage and roll out budget planning process including consolidation and analysis relating to the budget plan
- Preparation of group reporting package including P/L, B/S, Cash flow quarterly/annual forecasts
- Partner with management team to evaluate financial return for potential new investment and product offerings
- Consolidate and manage the Audit/tax for the Group of companies with Global Auditors
- Review operations for process enhancements, manage cost efficiency and recommend methodologies
- Ad-hoc company evaluations and models developments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ACCA/CA or related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Finance or related field, or Individuals with Group consolidation experience from the Big 4s/MNCs are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of the full set Accounts Closing and able to prepare core financial reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX Dynamics,AX 365 F&O, D365 would be advantageous
- Proficient with Excel worksheets and Analytics tools.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good career developmental opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Swee Kee Chu on +65 6416 9889.