Senior Accountant (Technology)
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, mainly responsible to provide financial and commercial support to the Singapore team. This is an engaging opportunity where you will be looking to enhance local decision-making process through the interpretation of financial analysis whilst supporting the implementation of new ERP system.
Our client is a global leader in providing automation technologies in the finance sector. They have established a global footprint across various industrial sectors with a network of over 100 countries and are looking for a Senior accountant to support the finance function in Singapore.
- Lead month end closing, preparation of monthly journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to analyse and interpret results and trends, including monitoring revenue and overheads and, where appropriate, propose corrective action in relation to deviations against budget
- Support the finance manager with the preparation of the annual budget, monthly and quarterly financial forecasts, helping to drive forecast accuracy
- Prepare statutory tax and reporting requirements, such as annual statutory accounts, Country by Country tax reporting, GST, FBT, Workers Comp and Payroll Tax
- Liaise with the auditors to ensure all information is provided in a timely basis and to ensure smooth audit reviews
- Control the company's fixed assets, including the approval process for capitalisation
- Support with HR the review and approval of the monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with internal control systems and statutory financial regulations
- Develop and manage the Accounts Executives to maintain high levels of morale, motivation and productivity as a customer service mindset is at the forefront
- Identify and recommend reporting and process improvements where opportunities exist to encourage continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Finance or related field
- Proficiency in Oracle JDE or another large ERP systems is highly desired
- High attention to details and good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good time management and able to work under time pressure
You can look forward to:
- Strong leadership, working with a team focused on growth strategies
- Attractive remuneration package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Swee Kee Chu on +65 6416 9889.