This is a permanent, full time role based in the City of London. The company have promoted internally and a new position has come up as the company is set to scale with ambitious growth plans.
This role provides an excellent environment to propel your career and benefit from a package worth roughly £60,000
The client is operating in the telecommunications sector with 13 data centre locations and over 330 employees globally.
Due to a recent change, the company is going to receive significant investment and has ambitious growth plans to scale to 22 sites in the coming years.
The company was established in 1988 and is a very successful business still brewing with potential.
The successful FP+A Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Annual Budget for each site and Group
- Annual long term financial projections for each site and Group
- Provide all the necessary support in documents preparation, including Presentation, Board Papers, and other internal or external narratives
- Support any ad hoc financial modelling and scenario analysis tasks
- More details provided from job specification...
The successful FP+A Analyst will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree of a Finance or Accounting discipline
- Part ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs, especially excel skills with experience working with models
- Sensitive to numbers and anomalies
- Good communication skills
- Strong time management
The successful FP+A Analyst will benefit from the following:
- Base salary of £45,000 per annum
- 20% performance related bonus
- 10% non contributory pension (employer puts in 10%, you put in 0%)
- £7 lunch allowance
- Family Private Healthcare cover
- Overall package worth roughly £60,000
- Excellent working environment to propel your career forward