CIB F&BM - Global Program Management London VP
The CIB F&BM Program Management team is responsible for oversight of multiple projects within the Corporate Investment Bank impacting Finance & Business Management. The Cross-Functional and Risk Pillar of this team specifically manages a number of initiatives that impact the CIB across asset class and Risk function, typically:
Risk Strategic and Regulatory Programs, Strategic and transformational programs, Merger/integration programs, Large regulatory implementation programs.
The work this global group covers is often a mixture of projects related to Risk and/or Financial processes across the broader CIB, typically associated with significant Regulatory and Technology implementations. Some examples of the initiatives that the group is currently covering are: Risk Programs (including LIBOR Program, Inter-Affiliate Services Credit Risk W/S, RACS / PRMS Decommissioning, Stress Exposure Limits (SEL), Environmental Social Governance (ESG) (Including Regulatory changes and Prudential changes in EMEA led by Risk and Finance) EMEA / NA LE Strategy (including Recovery & Resolution and other regulatory commitments), MiFID / G20 Market Reform, Eurobank Program (Including Risk and Finance)
This team is looking for a Vice President to lead the FRTB IMA Program.
- Partner with key internal market risk stakeholders to scope and document business requirements and functional specifications
- Identify and document possible enhancements and solution-based initiatives to market risk frameworks, processes and tools
- Collaborate with Market Risk Program Managers to assist in the management of Program plans, track achievements, issues & risk and status updates
- Participate in working groups with various functional teams (e.g. Quantitative Research, Technology, Finance and Policy) to develop and oversee requirements, testing and implementation of Technology requirements
- Manage delivery of mandatory market risk related changes
- Adhere to project governance and control processes around the Program delivery.
- Ensure effective communication channels exists with all the work streams and stakeholders
- Build a good understanding of key Market risk concepts across all asset classes to support the presentation of complex subject matters to senior management.
- Manage FRTB IMA Project Team Resources
- Minimum of 5 years plus project / program management and finance industry experience
- Experience in managing cross functional (e.g. Risk, Technology, QR) / cross asset class (e.g., Markets, Equities, Comodities) projects, including setting up a new project / program delivery framework within the Risk function.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment, with excellent multitasking and prioritising skills
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to quickly understand complex subject matter
- Ability to critically challenge when warranted with the goal of resolving issues
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate / present effectively and comfortably with different levels of seniority across the organisation, including senior stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative and independently drive projects / programs to successful completion
- Ability to drive and execute under compact deadlines and effectively manage to changes in plan
- Ability to create and maintain strong stakeholder and partner relationships across functions and levels, including holding stakeholders to account in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Good working knowledge of and PowerPoint (Pitch-Pro) and MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PMP, PRINCE2 Agile, Waterfall framework
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.