A superb, broad Financial Accountant role has arisen in a global leader in the eectronics sector based near Wembley
Michael Page are delighted to be partner the global leader in the consumer electornics sector. The operate in a a number of verticals and have some world leading products. The business is about to embark on launching products in the the Life Sceince sector and so it is a very exciting time to be joining the business.
The Financial Accountant role will report in to the Head of Finance and be responsibile for:
- Two direct reports
- Financial and Management accounting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering department heads
The successful Financial Accountant will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Demonstrable industry experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to take ownership and accountability
- Team Player
The Financial Accountant role comes with a base salary of £50,000-60,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, holiday, pension and working from home 2-3 days per week.