Executive, Accounting & Tax [Support Australia]
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
The Senior Accountant assists the Manager and/or Assistant Manager in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. They provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports, submitting the reports to the client and are able to coach junior staff in the department.
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly reporting and all compliance requirements are completed for all clients under his/her responsibility at the standard expected (integrity and quality) and within the timeframe requested by the client
- Ensure client work and internal work is completed within budgeted time and any out of scope client work is reported to meet budget utilization and realization targets
- Delegate and review work of Junior and Intermediate staff
- Assist with Business Development (BD) opportunities
- Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Review and first sign-off of work prepared by Junior and Intermediate staff including:
- Bookkeeping and accounting for various clients
- BS and P&L accounts reconciliations
- Cost plus calculations
- Month end reporting
- IAS and BAS returns
- Preparation or review of tax compliance, including annual Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax and ESS returns for clients
- Cashflow reporting
- Preparation and or review of statutory and non-statutory accounts for the year end
- Preparation and or review of conversion of financial information to a foreign currency
- Liaise with clients, auditors, banks, suppliers and The Australian Taxation Office
- Performs financial fluctuation analysis for key clients
- Assist Manager in preparing proposal for clients
- Assists Manager/AM to implement internal control procedures and train junior staff
- Identify client’s needs and new business opportunities and inform AM / Manager
- Set up processes and procedures for each client under his/her responsibility. Update client’s procedures
- Liaising with TMF office network as required in delivery of services
- Assist with client billing and WIP management
- Assist with on-going ‘Know your client’ procedures for clients
- Keep accurate records by coding correctly timesheets in ViewPoint
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Degree holder with recognised accounting qualification or business related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CPA firms or multinational companies
- Completed Professional qualifications in CA or CPA
- Sound knowledge of local/international accounting and banking practices
- Advanced Microsoft Office application (advanced excel a must)
Strong command of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.