Part Qualified Financial Accountant 12M FTC
Role: Part Qualified Financial Accountant 12M FTC
Career level: 11 - Analyst
Accenture Global Solutions Limited (Solutions) owns, develops and manages the Intellectual Assets used by Accenture to sell and deliver consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Solutions owns all of Accenture’s Assets whether internally developed or acquired and aggregates them into a single global portfolio (the Accenture Portfolio) that consists of:
- The Accenture name, brand and related publications
- Intellectual Assets used to sell and deliver services effectively and efficiently
- Patents, copyrights, trade secrets and trademarks
The responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will be
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Intercompany billing across Accenture entities (Royalty charge)
- Forecast of intercompany billing
- Profitability analysis (Minimum Routine Profit)
- Application of Withholding Taxes
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Liaisewith Avanade, Global Tax Group, Intercompany Group, Local Controllerships and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Intercompany, Withholding Taxes and General Ledger processing.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Does this appeal to you?If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.