Private Equity & Real Estate Fund Accountant
You'll play a vital role in our Client Accounting team, your key objective is to add value to our service delivery and continually look for ways to help our team get better at what they do in the most efficient way possible.
Every day is a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart to build and maintain strong relationships to help us to increase our productivity, efficiencies and deliver the highest level of client service to reflect our First Names’ Group behaviours.
We are looking for someone who knows what great people management looks like and thrives in a busy environment.
You must have an eye for detail as you will be responsible for monitoring, checking and reviewing the work prepared by the team to include:
- Account production plans, budgets and the end delivery of accounts.
- Production of annual statutory accounts for a select portfolio of more complex client entities in accordance with FRS 102(1a), FRS 105, FRS 102, & IFRS.
- Review of annual and management accounts and production of periodic management accounts.
- Management of audit process for client entities.
- Review financial statements and management accounts.
As we redefine our processes and procedures there will be various projects that we will need your assistance on to gather information, dig into the details and help liaise with the various teams. You may also need to tap into your problem-solving skills to support our objectives.
Another string to your bow will be to make sure our team is compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures plus agreed operational and control processes. You will need to use your own judgement to identify any risks or concerns and report them in a timely manner.
What do you need to succeed?
- Good understanding of Corporate and Trust taxation
- Experience of working on multiple asset classes for example private equity, real estate & debt instruments and a good appreciation of varying entrepreneurial investments/ventures within the private client arena.
- A minimum of 5 years practicable experience in a client accounting role within the financial services sector with a proven track record of managing a team of accountants
- ACCA qualified with at least 5 years PQE.
Nice to have
- Audit experience
- A working knowledge of Microgen 5 Series
Our commitment to you is that we will help you become your personal best. All of our people benefit from a comprehensive and individually tailored program. We focus on a holistic skill set of professional accreditation and management development, soft skills, coaching and technical training. This is a business built by people, so helping our people be great is great for business.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.