Senior Consultant-Manager, Corporate Treasury, Financial Accounting Advisory Services, Riyadh & Doha
In Financial Accounting & Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently looking for talented professionals to join our team of Corporate Treasury specialists. EY Corporate Treasury team works with some of the largest clients in the region, including multinational corporates, national and international sovereign funds, state owned entities and large family owned conglomerates, providing services relating to cash & liquidity management, treasury transformation, financial risk management, commodity risk management, treasury accounting and treasury automation.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of Corporate Treasury, IFRS and treasury technological solutions, and preferably have prior experience in treasury consulting. In this role you will be expected to carry out business development, lead complex treasury projects, provide insights to client on leading treasury developments and manage & train team members.
We’re looking for ambitious people to help drive and support this change while learning about the intricacies of dealing with diverse clients in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Your key responsibilities
In this exciting new role you will be responsible for business development of our digital offering. This will involve collaborating with Partners, Senior Managers and client to determine a FAAS strategy that appropriately addresses risk and manages client expectations relating to deliverables. You’ll participate and / or manage FAAS engagements, ensure that the FAAS engagement team understands the client's needs and expectations and that the work product is client-focused, clear, accurate and well-presented.
The role will also involve ensuring work is delivered timely and in compliance with regulatory requirements, delivering effective execution of the FAAS service delivery framework, working with other service lines in providing an integrated service delivery and monitoring the FAAS engagement team's performance against the budget. You will identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client, consult with appropriate resources on complex accounting issues and participate in sales of new FAAS work.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately five plus years of related work experience in corporate treasury, consulting or banking.
- An undergraduate or master's degree in accounting and/or other appropriate academic major
- CPA/CA/ACCA certification
- Experience of working in Big 4 firm within Financial Services or Treasury consulting
- Understanding of Cash & liquidity management, Financial risk management, Treasury accounting and audit support and Treasury technology
- Strong understanding of IFRS 9, derivative financial instruments and capital markets
- Sstrong management skills to lead teams (for the Senior manager role), delegate appropriately, mentor, review performance and counsel employees
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquires and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm in the MENA region
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.