Derivatives and Bank Loans Client Onboarding & Change Management, Vice President
Who we are looking for
An opportunity exists for the position of Project Manager within the OTC Derivatives Onboarding & Change Management team. The Derivatives Onboarding & Change team is responsible for new business integration & Change Management for the Derivatives Centre of excellence throughout North America. This team is also responsible for supporting, reporting and providing status updates around the continuous operating model and STP improvements across the lifecycle of derivatives servicing, from trade management through to accounting, pricing and reconciliation. Ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of related financial services experience.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Derivatives and Bank Loan Client Insights and Data Analytics, VP you will
- Product expert for Centre of excellence. Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of overall process and operating models
- Subject matter expert for corporate committees and initiatives
- Prepare communications, reporting and data analytics materials for senior level stakeholders
- Manage complex data and work with database engineering to support metrics standards and deliverables
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyse and proactively resolve issues
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to core products and service
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Ability to evaluate and analyse complex data
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player with can-do attitude and collaborative mindset
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- 8-10 years of related financial services experience
- Strong OTC Derivatives and Bank Loan Product Knowledge
- Client on-boarding and/or large project implementation experience
- Experience with project management methodology and Change Management
- Direct client facing experience
- Experience in Middle or Back Office Operations an advantage
- Experience in documentation of Operational processes
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.