Director Insights and Reporting #216009
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Director within our Risk Assessment and Reporting team, where you will be tasked for driving the functions' approach to influencing the Board, Audit and Executive Committees and other senior partners on what matters most. You will lead a team of 9 colleagues responsible for crafting compelling insights and reporting for the Bank’s Board, Senior Management and Regulators, using innovative ways to share key messages. In doing so, you will work closely with the Global Head of Internal Audit and collaborate with the senior leadership teams across multiple offices and time zones.
Your future colleagues
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build, maintain and lead direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating, we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
- Are you looking for an outstanding platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and all-inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? We seek to recruit a Director who has the following skills and experiences:
- 10+ years of work experience, including roles which involved creating and communicating management information and key insights for senior stakeholders.
- Ability to convey sophisticated messages in a simple and concise way, using a range of media.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills with a consistent track record of influencing broad customer groups both inside and outside an organisation.
- Results oriented, with a meticulous attention to detail and quality.
- Dedication to encouraging an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.