Job Scope includes:
- Data extraction SAP and other sources, preparation of various reports on regular and periodic schedules and circulating to AP leadership team and supporting for all the data analytics
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP instances with an ability to navigate across various tables to compile meaningful process data
- Excellent ability in using MS Office Suit incl VBA Scripting and MS Access database for simplified reporting, visualization and process automations
- Experience in project management and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge and Strong inclination to learn analytical tools and data visualization softwares such as Power BI, Tableau Etc.
- Perceptual and analytical problem solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance trends and presenting skills
- Experience in System testing incl participation in BIT & USAT.
- Directly liaisons with the Management teams in showcasing department performance metrics and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to use Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact base decisions making.
- Ability to consolidate the process metrics and publish performance dashboards with trend analysis identifying key improvement areas.
- Capable of analyzing data in order to support the development of strategies to effectively manage the action plans that will resolve the issues.
- Strong invoice processing, disbursements and Internal Control mindset with an ability to identify the gaps and suggest remediation efforts
- Knowledge of international regulations like US GAAP, SOX guidelines etc.
- Should demonstrate strong customer orientation and service mindedness
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different functions
- Communicates with various stakeholders across Source to Pay processes to simplify and streamline the value chain
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures which apply to invoice processing and related areas.
- B.COM or MBA (Finance)
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role with a medium to large professional organization
- Hands-on experience in Tableu or PowerBi
- Excellent knowledge MS Excel, VBA & MS Access
- Good analytical skills with the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to gather pertinent information and to present it
- Trained in Lean Six Sigma technology- preferably a yellow/green belt
- Good decision making and managing for productivity
- Knowledge of SAP 4.6, SAP ECC 6, S/4 HANA
- Good communication skills
- BPO/Shared Service Centre experience. Experience implementing Six Sigma projects/Lean thinking in business processes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.