Pricing Specialist ( Entry Level)
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment
- Manage end-to-end pricing strategy and process for all customers
- Active contributor to the annual pricing process
- Support the Strategic Price Margin & Management (PMM) Leads as needed
- Support any Pricing CoE projects in the future
- Management of unpriced orders in SAP
- Intercompany pricing and contract management
- Costing and Master Data Management for Vendavo and Optiva systems.
- Maintenance of customer pricing contracts.
- Assist & support the AR department in the resolution of pricing disputes.
- Audit enquiry & governance support annually
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting
- Fresh graduate with good internship or candidate with 2 -3 years finance/ accounting experiences and relevant Pricing and Margin Management/ Product Costing experience
- SAP or another ERP system experience will be an added advantage
- Project Management skills and/or experience
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.