Associate/Senior Consultant - BPS - Business Analyst - SSC Shared Service Operation-Shanghai
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte Business Process Solutions (BPS) runs global robust operating models to help your organization transforming your global business objectives, vision and strategy into an executable plan by defining service offerings and outlining delivery standards, which can drive to consistent and standard levels of quality and growth.
Deloitte BPS has the capacity to serve you as a unique advisor globally, offering a wide range of expertise and technology solutions tailored for your business.
- Responsible for understanding clients’ business model and needs, following sector trends and optimal industry shared service center operate practices, providing solid and qualified digital solutions
- Responsible for advisory and implementation of shared service center operation system, including collecting clients’ business transformation and system implementation needs, diagnosing clients’ business process and system problems, analysing problems and designing solutions to optimize user experience and improve efficiency
- Participate in the planning, designing, and promoting of shared service operation related products, proficient in using prototype tools such as Axure, Visio, and Mockingbot.
- Responsible for team building, team training and performance supervision of shared service system related projects.
- Other related works assigned by the company.
- Degree requirement: Well-known domestic or overseas universities, bachelor or master degree or above, majors such as information technology, business analytics, data analysis, finance is preferred.
- Relevant professional experience: 3-5 years of shared service center operation system advisory related work experience, priority will be given to candidates with experience in project management, implementation or product planning and design of shared service systems for listed companies, SOE, and MNC, and familiar with corporate shared service management business model, conglomerate-level management system planning, and etc.
- Participated in more than 2 complete financial management related information system implementation projects, with solid project implementation ability and business writing ability
- Familiar with business process and financial management systems, and able to independently complete business requirement analysis and system solution design, provide constructive opinions on the SSC operation system design and implementing.
- Familiar with project management methodology, system development process and standards
- Fluent in English in aspects of listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to communicate with Deloitte global member firms and global clients
- Able to express one's own ideas in a clear and calm manner, and instil valuable information to the team and customers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.