Digibank Malaysia Project - Lead, Regulatory Reporting
Get to know our Digital Bank Team:
Grab is leading a consortium for Digital Bank license and build a bank with the right foundation - using data, technology and trust to solve problems and serve customers. We have big dreams to unlock and financial inclusion for people in our region is just one. If you have what it takes, help build our new Digibank with us.
Get to know the Role:
We are incredibly excited to build a digital bank with the right foundation and core values. We are currently looking for result driven and highly motivated individuals to form the Finance team. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Head of Financial reporting in managing projects related to regulatory reporting across all phases of project life cycle including (but not limited to) design of technical requirements, risk & mitigation plans, issue resolution, UAT and execution, identify interdependencies across other work streams within Finance department and other projects, where appropriate, manages communication with relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of local regulatory reporting (BNM, PIDM etc)
- Ensure all regulatory and statistical reporting are prepared in accordance with guidelines issued by regulators in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage with vendors and project team whenever there are new reporting requirements by regulators which necessitates enhancement to system.
- Continuously review and streamlines processes, and enhance controls surrounding regulatory reporting functions.
- To liaise with internal and external auditors as well as local regulatory bodies as required.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are updated in a timely manner
The must haves:
- At least 10 years of working experience preferably in a financial institution
- Bachelor's Degrees in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Knowledge in regulatory reporting would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to plan and execute while maintaining effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Experience in working with cross border and functional teams
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.