Supervisor Fund Accounting
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will oversee and prepare financial reports and profit allocation statements, including the calculation of “net asset value”, meeting client deadlines.
- You will demonstrate understanding of a variety of Alternative Financial Instrument and Capital Transaction types.
- You will monitor compliance of various agreements with the clients.
- You will engage in meetings/calls with clients/counter parts in other groups.
- You will review accounting work and other common client deliverables prepared by staff.
- You will review the calculation of fund specific expenses (e.g. management fees, incentive fees and other applicable fees).
- You will ensure adherence to all internal/external standard procedures and best practices.
- Participate in the fiscal year end audit process and provide information to auditors as required.
- You will ensure all applicable checklists are utilized and completed within established timelines.
- You will perform the administration of any services pursuant to administration agreements.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any Bachelor’s degree plus a professional accounting designation (CFA, CGA, CMA, CA, or CPA).
- You have 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, specifically complex Family Offices and Private Equity funds;
- You are proficient with MS Excel, Access, and Word.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.