Accountant/Senior Executive (Group Consolidation)
This is a permanent role (Monday-Friday) based at Wisma Genting, Kuala Lumpur (in front of Raja Chulan monorail station & walking distance from Bukit Bintang MRT station).
- Prepare and review full set of accounts in accordance to relevant accounting standards, statutes and group accounting policies.
- Check and review the Standard Accounting Form (SAF) and Annual Report schedule for the submission to Genting Berhad Group for consolidation.
- Check and review intercompany and bank reconciliations to identify and resolve the discrepancies and ensure the completeness of transactions.
- Check and review statutory audited accounts, management representation letter and annual report schedule.
- Check and review the standard tax schedule and tax estimate CP204 computation for few companies in charged for the submission to tax department.
- Monitor and execute various month end closing functions by ensuring proper cut off and timely reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement items.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Superior.
- A minimum of 5 years related working experience is required for this role.
- Must possess Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system, good analyzing and report writing skill will be an added advantage.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Enjoys challenge in a fast paced environment.