Finance Business Partner - Hybrid Working
Are you passionate about Finance? Do you want to be a future finance business partner if so this is the role for! You will be working on the management accounts, month end and working through budget cycles.
The client is based in Bristol and is easily accessible by car and public transport. The client provides solutions to the services sector which is booming post covid and are UK wide, with excellent options to progress.
As the Finance Business Partner - Hybrid Working you would be:
- To be the primary contact for financial support and advice within the region of responsibility.
- Co-ordinating annual Budget and Reforecasting within the Region.
- To maintain oversight of management accounts and financial transactions within the Region, following up any unusual transactions, in both Unrestricted and Restricted budgets.
- To ensure that all MSSC assets recorded in the Fixed Asset register for the Region, are properly maintained, safeguarded and accounted for.
- To work with the FC and other RFM to improve efficiency through process review and redesign.
- To work in collaboration with other departments of the charity in providing financial information, advice, guidance and support as required.
- To ensure that the database of Unit Charity Accounts is kept up to date and to provide financial support and advice to Units within the Region as necessary.
- To perform relevant balance sheet reconciliations as assigned or required.
- To undertake and assist the FC with ad hoc financial and other projects as required in the performance of his/her other financial duties
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner - Hybrid Working role will have the following attributes:
- Have completed their AAT or studying ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of Management accounting
- High numeric and analytical skills - excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Full UK Driving Licence
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner - Hybrid working role:
- Be Based in Bristol
- Receive £37,000 -£39,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension
- Study Support