Audit Senior/Associate (IPO Team / Financial Services)
We are seeking for highly motivated individuals to join our audit team with specialisation in IPO projects or financial services industry.
As a member of the engagement team, you will be expected to work closely with the other members on audit engagements which may include planning, performing, and concluding the engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
- Prepare and/or review audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting
- Execute assigned engagement-related tasks in compliance with professional standards
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with applicable framework
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Commendable analytic and technical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player