Operations Analyst – Client Onboarding | Treasury | Risk Advisory
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
In light of growing cooperation with leading global investment banks we are looking for a person to help us participate in high quality projects, utilising delivery experience and understanding of complex banking solutions. If you want to pursue your career in the biggest global consulting firm, and help us conduct operations for high-profile banks to support their business growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. With a strong international team already in place, we are looking for an individual to take us to the next level through meeting client requirements and working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver projects in finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Client Onboarding,
- Sound understanding of risks associated with Client Onboarding,
- Readiness to have daily conversations with English native speakers presenting excellent command of English,
- High ownership of the process, independence in performing tasks without supervision,
- Experience in client facing role, understanding of when and how to escalate,
- Proven experience in client facing roles, requiring daily communication with different clients
- Control mentality paired with scrupulous attention to detail and the ability to find and investigate breaks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and exercise comprehensive judgement under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and liaise with clients.
- Bachelor's degree
Your future role
- Pay strong attention to detail and develop awareness of reputational risk and accountability
- Articulate operational and risk impacts related to a specific task or procedure
- Apply root cause analysis to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Navigate systems to perform day-to-day tasks and build technical expertise to resolve issues
- Identify client needs and appropriately manage client and business partner expectations in a timely manner
- Work to understand the foundations of great client experience and leverage available internal tools
- Establish, cultivate and leverage relationships to identify and execute on process enhancements
What we offer
- exposure to interesting advisory projects
- rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise
- opportunity to be a part of global work-streams and cross-country projects
- attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates)
- continuous professional grow and clear career path
- friendly work atmosphere and staff parties
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.