Senior Consultant (Payroll)- Business Process Solutions - Tax Chengdu
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,000 tax people in 21 cities to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2017).
Work you'll do
- Develops and enhances impact of payroll and HR solutions by applying best practice, conducting research, executing analyses using simple RPA tools and developing reports
- Drives seamless execution and implementation of payroll solutions targeted at key client’s needs and enhanced by leading practices
- Drives implementation of technology solutions that align with business objectives
- Provides initial recommendations based on current legislation across the Global Tax and Business Advisory function to engagement leadership
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analysing data and develops informed recommendations
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
You are also expected to:
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
- Bachelor's degree or above,
- A qualification certificate is preferred, including but not limited to, GHRP, SHRP, CHRP, PMP,
- Good understanding of PRC human resource standards, HR laws/rules and payroll regulations, be able to identify clients' technical issues, and provide workable solutions
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language
- Experienced in using ERP system like Oracle or SAP, or other HR/payroll software
- Good communication skills and can maintain positive working relationships with appropriate client personnel on all engagements
- Actively involve in new or challenging projects, can be a team player and help maintain gook working environment with the team
- Outstanding ability of effectively managing multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.