Capital Gain Tax - Associate 2
- Review and validate Capital Gain Tax accrual, ensure correct unrealize and realized values applied
- Periodic review of tax rates, cost and holdings with tax agent reports
- Periodic review and update of loss carry forward for accruals
- Research and review payables and refund receivables
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required
- Ensure all inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner and communicate effectively with client when necessary
- Coordinate effective and timely flow of critical information to all relevant parties and follow up on administrative details within the department
- Participate in projects as well as prepare and verify information for those various projects/special requests as directed
- Ensure appropriate records of daily and monthly activities are kept
- During the course of normal day to day operations, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Perform duties as assigned.