Manager - Corporate Tax Generalist (PwC Acceleration Center Kuala Lumpur)
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
We’re leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients’ needs.
Thorough knowledge of the tax issues facing multinational US companies or publically traded entities, especially in the areas of tax compliance, tax accounting, and consulting services.
Comprehensive technical skills in corporate and partnership tax planning and compliance, as well as tax accounting and financial reporting, including tax provision preparation, audit and review.
Experience working with tax tools and resources including tax provision and compliance software such as Corptax, OneSource, or other similar platforms.
Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Must demonstrate experience in managing teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Demonstrates success as tax technical business advisor, including developing new relationships, making introductions to sell new services and doing so with a "One Firm" service mindset. Preferred familiarity with a CRM system.
Demonstrates knowledge of automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to:
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients;
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements
Knowledge of alternative fee arrangements, including the use of pricing tools, to provide a point of view on pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and/or professional qualification.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4 year(s)
- Certification(s) Required: Chartered Accountant or equivalent (such as ICAEW / ACCA / MICPA-CAANZ/ CPA Australia).
- Oral and written proficiency in English required
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional Application Instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM onwards (or equivalent)
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Click on this link to know more about PwC's Acceleration Centers.
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree - Accounting
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.