Asset Manager Service & Custody Client Services, Associate 2
This is the client service representative role focusing on IMT maintenance, Risk monitoring, account and market opening supporting, and access management work on daily basis.
- Carries out core and complex processing activities in accordance with established procedures.
- Takes ownership of incoming custody inquiries to drive timely resolution, coordinating with internal teams and resolving issues as needed.
- Perform IMT maintenance for third party IM.
- Performs risk monitoring for third party asset managers and custodian clients.
- Escalates issues / incidents as necessary and ensures management is informed of material and potential risks.
- Support new IM or fund onboarding process to ensure timely conversion.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
Support RFP process and act as a point of coordination in partnership with GS and GD in RFP responses.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.