Financial Analysis Advisor - Product Costing Lead
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control.
Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Do you have strong experience in finance or financial services that shows impressive business acumen? In Financial Analysis to join our team in Penang and play a key role in the evolution of Dell, which includes - support supply chain strategic initiatives & resiliency; setup new costing models and deliver practical solutions for cost data management.
Roles & Responsibility
- Team lead for a group and region to provide guidance to a team of analysts and responsible for the standard cost setting in inventory and sales order management systems
- Analyze monthly cost package & support complex cost queries and support costing for new product launches
- Resolve operational issue & analyze financial impacts and ensure compliance to internal controls for cost planning processes, relating to product costing and material variances
- Lead in preparation and testing of yearly CSA and drive improvement in Cost Planning processes to deliver better product cost information in terms of completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Support strategic initiatives such as perform UAT for new projects & ensure business processes are aligned and ready to support the cost planning requirements
- This position requires attention to detail, while also managing relationships and expectations through various levels of management. The position requires strict adherence to review and reporting deadlines. The ideal candidate must demonstrate initiative, be organized and be able to work well both independently and within a team.
- Strong financial acumen and comfortable in managing complex and multi-dimensional data
- Self-motivated & independent, ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours
- Detail oriented and excellent in organizing & analytical skills, with a very strong aptitude for standard software applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any accounting professional qualifications
- Min. working experience of 5 years in audit and MNC environment
- Preferably with Costing experience and strong Accounting background
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.