Financial Analysis Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Advisor, Financial Analysis on our Global Operation Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Commodity Profit & Loss Controller to prepare, analyze and publish global commodity P&L (by commodities & regions) on monthly basis. Also support bi-weekly global report publication for material variances.
- Responsible for recurring & adhoc financial analysis for market & structural commodities.
- Work with WWP & commodities to address billing gaps & ensure all findings are appropriately captured. Follow through all action items to ensure proper closure.
- Assist the Commodity P&L Controller to support all material variances related projects.
- Engage with suppliers/ODMs/WWP and their Finance teams on financial matters, if necessary and ensure high standard of controls and compliance to all the relevant policies.
- Finance/Accounting related degree.
- Minimum 3 years of accounting or finance related experience, preferably with MNC.
- Result-driven & self-driven, detail & process oriented, good team work and able to work independently.
- Strong analytical and command skills.
- Global experience with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Competent in Excel. Knowledge in Costing and Microsoft Access will be added advantages.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the analytical acumen to influence significant decisions across a global business, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.