Internship International Corporate Tax - Financial Services (m/f/d)
Our Financial Services tax department offers tax consulting and tax compliance services to different types of clients: asset managers, banks and insurers being part of global international financial institutions.
As an intern (m/f/d), you will:
- Assist your manager in delivering tax advice to our FS clients on their structure at every important step of their business evolution such as their set-up, upon M&A transactions such as merger, acquisition, reorganisation or the launch of a new product or service;
- Conduct technical research together with your manager in Luxembourg but also with tax colleagues from the network on the tax treatment applicable to Luxembourg and cross border operations to assist our clients in their daily operations;
- Team up with colleagues from Audit or Advisory in order to assist our clients on the tax aspects of transactions they are dealing with from an operational and regulatory perspective;
- Collaborate with other PwC offices around the world where our clients operate;
- Monitor international tax changes and assess the impacts of those new legislations on our clients and their activities;
- Work with multi competency tax teams such as the VAT, the PTX or the TP teams to deliver tax advice or tax opinions;
- Conduct tax due diligence upon acquisition or in case of a sale of activities operated by our clients and team up with our Advisory team during the due diligence process.
- You are completing your Master degree in tax law, business law and/or in economics with potentially an additional education in tax law;
- You have a strong interest in international corporate taxation and maybe a first professional experience in this field that would be an asset;
- You are curious and willing to learn;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel and Power Point;
- You are fluent in English and French, our two working languages. Knowledge of German will be considered as an asset.
In your application, please outline the main modules you took part in during your studies.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.