Internship - Corporate Finance (M&A Advisory) (Petaling Jaya)
The Corporate Finance – M&A Advisory practice provides independent advisory services to clients on strategic acquisitions (buy side) and divestments (sell side).
- Support the team on deal origination activities, including conducting industry / sector/ company research, producing pricing analyses, developing pitch books, etc.
- Support engagement managers on day-to-day deal execution (both buy side and sell side transactions)
- Availability of 3 months and above
- Undergraduates who have completed at least 1 year of Degree course in Finance / Economics / Accounting / Engineering
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities and a good track record in extra curricular activities
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Motivated, driven and enthusiastic
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.