Core Operations, Officer
Purpose Of Role
You’ll be joining the Payment HUB team in Global Accounting Operation in Kansas City, Missouri, which provides a wide range of services to multiple State Street Bank locations in North America.
To coordinate Payment Hub team’s work in order to ensure that all payments and payment related tasks are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with SLA agreements and agreed quality standards.
Key Responsibilities: Work Performance
- Coordinate and perform complex end-to-end payments processes that may include [but are not limited to]: payments preparation, review and release, accounting documents processing and preparation of daily cash balances.
- Provide expert knowledge, guidance, and support to team colleagues on technical, professional and client issues at the level of team’s daily duties.
- Assisting in documentation and monitoring of internal controls, performing other projects and/or reports as assigned etc.
- Monitor and confirm to direct manager completeness of daily tasks delivery at the end of each business day.
- Developing and maintaining close working relations with external banks, the business locations, and JV teams.
- Coordinates tasks and projects given by his/her direct manager
Keep Service Quality
- Coordinate the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients
- Identify [and execute] process improvements. Keep process documentation up to date [change management]
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and suggest necessary corrective action, keeping team and direct manager informed of issue; record occurring issues in the issues log and track progress
- Complete your job-related tasks as designed by procedures and requested by the manager independently - following the principles of (1) quality (2) completeness and (3) timeliness. Support junior staff with the job-related tasks; act as SME
- Support his/her direct manager in establish and maintaining good working relationships with donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalized reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales [in agreement with direct manager, depending on situation try to resolve/escalate on own responsibility]
- Ensure that direct manager is kept aware of all issues/problems/queries/work in progress that may impact upon the quality of service being given
Skills & Qualifications:
- A background in banking, with knowledge and experience of working within an operations environment.
- Knowledge of European and international payments/settlements.
- An ability to adhere to multiple deadlines, with good time management and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- An innovative and structured approach to work, coupled with an ability to continuously identify and implement process improvements.
- A willingness to take ownership of problems and an ability to communicate with clients, and colleagues at all levels whilst being customer service focused.
- Attention to details is crucial.
- Level Of Education: Finance or Accounting education
- Previous Level Of Experience: At least 5 years of Professional experience in accountancy/banking and/or other relevant according to company’s management assessment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.