Administrative Assistant- Tax Centralization Team (Graduate)
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling Jaya (“PJ”) office to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, PJ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
- To be in-charge of the stamping of contract with the Malaysian Royal Customs (via online portal)
- To be part of the Team in the registration of participants of KPMG’s Tax Webinars
- To assist the Engagement Teams to raise the bills for services rendered by the Engagement Teams
- To organise the returns of physical files to the filing rooms
- To ensure that the physical mails and couriers are forwarded to the Engagement Teams
- Dispatch and collection of documents from clients to Malaysian Inland Revenue Offices, KPMG-PJ, etc (on an urgent basis only)
- Other administrative duties (to be updated on a need basis)
- Diploma in Business Administrative or equivalent field of studies is preferred
- Preferably minimum 1 year work experience in a similar capacity
- Skilled in document management, office management, etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.