Membership Support Manager - Ireland
ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We're currently looking for a Membership Support Manager - Ireland on a [full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Continuous Learning and Member Support team, based in our Dublin office.
Reporting to the Head of Membership Support - UK, EEMA and Africa on a day to day basis, you'll be involved in the following:
- Develop a range of digital CPD training and networking events in Ireland in line with the CQI strategy and member requirements;
- Identify future requirements for topics based on regulatory, legal and development in the profession and align with wider ACCA Continuous Learning portfolio and global member engagement activity.
- Supports the Head of Membership Support in undertaking regular competitor reviews to understand the landscape including topic reviews, price comparisons and customer experience.
- Draws on customer insight to drive improvements in customer experience leading to increase member satisfaction.
Organising and delivering
- Source speakers, on board and agree programme content for the events; Develop and implement effective marketing and communications campaigns in line with ACCA's strategies to deliver a programme of CPD training and networking events;
- Undertake all logistical event administration ensuring a high-quality experience for attendees.
- Delivers events to agreed budget and ensures administration relating to bookings and payments are completed to enable effective management of the budget and reporting;
- Supports the delivery of digital events ensuring speakers are well supported throughout the event
- Set up events on ACCA's online booking system and updating course content on the website to enable delegates to view and book events and ensure on-demand services are made available quickly after the live event;
We're looking for someone who:
- A proven track record of successfully delivering and exceeding agreed KPI's in a professional and results driven environment.
- Experience of delivering commercial digital courses and events.
- Experience of different digital platforms, databases and marketing platforms.
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and offer a competitive benefits package to help you do this. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool to our employees.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information on ACCA, your journey as a candidate and the benefits of working with ACCA please visit our Work for Us page here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/about-us/work-for-us.html.