The international network BDO was founded in 1963 by combining the efforts of audit and consulting companies from the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, the United States and Canada. BDO has been in Ukraine for more than 25 years.
BDO provides services to both local and global clients. We have a great reputation and have clients in various fields of business, large and small, local and international, including well-known brands.
BDO is a company for people who appreciate autonomy, have an excellent level of self-organization and can solve tasks on their own. Our managers have extensive experience in training new colleagues and help create an atmosphere in which employees support each other.
We are certain that you will be able to overcome any challenges by working with our employees, who are always ready to share information and knowledge, help beginners in organizing the workflow, correcting, discussing mistakes and implementing ideas. This is the team you will be able to feel safe with, as well as prevent burnout and plan own career path.
For our employees, there is a transparent evaluation system that promotes personal development. We provide an opportunity to connect to the knowledge base of the global BDO network and fully support obtaining of international and Ukrainian certificates that confirm professional knowledge and high potential.
Membership in the BDO International network allows us to participate in international projects, which makes our work interesting and diverse. In addition, we have access to state-of-the-art audit software used in 167 countries and regions around the world.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the maximum possible support and to be a competent and reliable partner. BDO vision is to be a leader in exceptional client service. Therefore, we appreciate the passion of people who are interested in the audit profession and we’ll expect you in our team. Find out more at:
Working with us you will get:
- An access to the vast knowledge base of the international network BDO; The opportunity to use best practices and the advanced audit software;
- The opportunity to exchange experience with real professionals, both in Ukraine and around the world; The opportunity to study and receive Ukrainian and international certificates;
- Continuing professional development and transparent career growth; The ability to independently plan working hours and perform duties productively, both in the workplace and remotely.
- Performance of audit procedures; Identification of the main shortcomings in the internal control and accounting systems of clients;
- Review of the completeness, quality and correctness of collected audit evidence and execution of working documents within the audit and review engagements, related services and other assurance services;
- Participation in the preparation of drafts of all major reports and additional documents for clients on audit, review, related services and other assurance services; Execution of working documentation (in specialized programs);
- Business correspondence and meetings with clients; Mentor functions for less experienced team members.
- Experience as an auditor in an international audit company from 1 year (Lead auditor, auditor); Good knowledge of IFRS, International Audit Standards, Ukrainian tax legislation; English — upper-intermediate or higher; Ukrainian – native speaking; Higher education — preferably accounting, audit or taxation or other economic education.
- Full employment and the distance job opportunities; Official employment according to the Labor Code; Medical Insurance;
- Ability to independently plan working hours and productively perform duties, both in the workplace and remotely; Trainings on the development of professional, business skills and those aimed at studying IFRS, ISA, taxation, etc.;
- Payment of the cost of ACCA exams; Trainings on development of skills of effective use of modern digital technologies in work; Programs for learning and improving English language (according to individual development plans);
- Opportunity for career and professional growth; Comfortable working conditions and friendly staff.
Why choose BDO? Social responsibility. The company aims to involve its employees in various projects related to the corporate social responsibility. We help orphanages every year and follow the green office principles. We prepare our annual integrated report and thus make our business more open and transparent for anyone who wants to know about our company.
Honest and trusting relationship. Relationships between employees are based on the principles of mutual understanding and mutual assistance. We are trusted, because our task is to understand and support our clients, to anticipate different ways of developing the situation in solving tasks of their businesses.
Responsibility and professionalism. We make sure that our consultations and conclusions are complete and objective. Adhering to the standards established in our international network, our project teams are formed only out of specialists who have the appropriate knowledge, qualifications and experience, adhere to the principles of confidentiality and honesty of business relations.
In 2022, our company once again confirmed the status of an ACCA Approved Employer in the areas of Trainee Development (Platinum) and Professional Development.
We take care of our employees and do everything for their professional development.
We have a strong team spirit, as well as a friendly, hospitable and extremely professional atmosphere.
Join our team and send your up-to-date resume in English with your financial expectations to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists at email@example.com