Head of Employability & Commercial
ACCA is committed to a workplace culture which is inclusive, diverse, human and connected.
We're currently looking for a Head of Employability and Commercial on a full time, permanent basis. This position sits within the Learning and Commercial team.
Global applications will be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Director of Learning and Commercial, on a daily basis, you'll be involved in the following:
- This team will lead the delivery of ACCA's commercial propositions and frameworks with our employers and universities and support ACCA's employability ambitions through ACCA Careers and related initiatives.
- For universities and employers' partners:
- Lead the development of engagement frameworks that will be deployed by Relationships teams globally.
- Establish a clear employer approach (across defined sectors) and manage approach to proposals and the rapid/agile design and delivery of propositions working with content/proposition teams
- Establish our proposition frameworks to support sales of both our core Qualification and ACCA Learning solutions to our partners
- Identify educational alliances from a commercial perspective
- Establish and codify learning partners/universities' approach and framework with Relationships teams
- Lead the delivery of ACCA's employability agenda through ACCA Careers and coordinating global employability efforts working closely with Relationships
- Identify commercial opportunities across the directorate and the organisation. Be a conduit between ACCA's learning and education approach and our implementation through relationships.
- Develop, train, and motivate a globally distributed team of educational experts to support ACCA's ambitions of progression and delivering members' value.
We're looking for someone who:
- ACCA member or similar accountancy professional qualification with relevant work experience in the professional education industry with international exposure
- A strong understanding of the education and employers' sector preferably in accountancy and a very good understanding of stakeholder needs; a good technical understanding of ACCA's qualifications
- Excellent and demonstrable track record in collaboration to achieve success
- Demonstrates commercial and business acumen and ability to deliver tangible outcomes through working with others and demonstrate track record of achieving commercial success. Proven business development and sales experience
- Experience of formulating strategy and developing and improving structures and processes to enable delivery of the strategy
- Knowledge and experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of cross-functional working and demonstrate good influencing and negotiating skills
- Experience in achieving results through others - a collaborative team player
- Articulate, presentable and professional with experience of effectively presenting to large groups and at conferences
- Experience in motivating and managing people across a global portfolio; an interest in developing people whilst managing performance; comfortable achieving results through others - a collaborative team player
We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your wellbeing and offer a competitive benefits package to help you do this. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial wellbeing tool to our employees.
We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
For more information on ACCA, your journey as a candidate and the benefits of working with ACCA please visit our Work for Us page here https://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/about-us/work-for-us.html.