Director, Business Analyst - Finance Transformation
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the appetite, knowledge and desire to be part of our Accounting & Controlling Transformation program? We are looking for our future leaders who will help shape up and implement our Accounting & Controlling transformation strategy with an aim of digitization and automation, across the globe. Your role will largely entail the following:
• work as a subject matter expert in accounting & controlling, finance change and related accounting and controlling systems that deal with our full product lifecycle
• perform business analysis to support the move to one standardized/integrated accounting ledger on a global scale to drive optimization and standardization
• work closely with finance colleagues to shape the target state design of our accounting ledger and related controls
• work closely with finance IT teams on the development of our future architecture for one standardized accounting ledger, providing input as required
• facilitate project/working group meetings in the regions with key finance input providers
• act as a central contact point for the regions and work closely with finance stakeholders, technology, change leads and program managers
• support testing and migration activities to one accounting ledger across all regions
You'll be working in the Finance Accounting Ledger Transformation team in Weehawken, NJ. We aim to standardize, streamline and re-engineer existing accounting, controlling and reporting processes, technology solutions and the operating model.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally a Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
• ideally 4+ years in public accounting or audit
• sound understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Accounting standard and Finance processes
• strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills
• hands-on and pro-active approach, flexibility and commitment is key
• experience with financial services industry would be an advantage
• knowledge of Swiss GAAP, US GAAP, FINMA and SNB reporting requirements would be an advantage
• able to focus on accuracy, completeness and timeliness on the tasks assigned
• previous Agile experience would be preferable
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.