Collections Assistant/Accounts Receivable
Collection of outstanding debt and resolve client queries relating to their invoices or accounts. Based at the UK Head Office of this large financial services organisation.
Large International Financial Services organisation in London with impressive offices in Canary Wharf. Hybrid working.
DescriptionWorking as part of a global credit control / accounts receivable team in London, your role will be to collect and drive collections of outstanding debt from invoices as well as being responsible for billing of invoices, account reconciliation and some debtor reporting.
- Chasing of outstanding invoices via phone and email.
- Detailed collection notes on the status of each invoice and the overall account will be made.
- Liaising with the other members of the team, and the Business to ensure client queries are resolved
- Creation of invoices and credit notes.
- Attend regular team meetings to discuss any collection issues that arise.
- Account reconciliations.
- Cash application and resolution of unallocated cash items.
- Monthly reporting.
Candidates should have exposure to the following:
- Collections / credit control
- Accounts receivable invoicing
- Confident communications both on the telephone and on email
- Methodical, good attention to detail, organisational skills
- Team player
- Stable career history
- SAP system advantageous (not essential)
25 days holiday rising to 30 days per annum
Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week)