Assistant Accountant - Study support
Permanent full time Assistant Accountant Vacancy in Chessington with hybrid working, paying up to £35,000 plus study support
3 days in the office 2 from home
International pharmaceuticals business with a large finance team, study support and progression opportunities
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers, including running depreciation, capitalising additions and site disposals
- Reconciling Fixed asset balance sheet accounts
- Accurate and timely completion of month end activities.
- Preparing and uploading journals during the month and at month end.
- Running financial enquiry reports in SAP and interrogating financial data in Excel.
- Reconciling intercompany balances with group entities, resolving differences and, in turn, obtaining signed intercompany agreements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations by obtaining supporting documentation and completing variance analysis.
- Part Qualified, AAT Qualified or wanting to study ACCA/CIMA
- Fixed Asset experience (essential)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations experience (essential)
- Accruals experience (essential)
- Prepayments experience (essential)
- SAP experience (desirable)
Salary of up to £35,000
Hybrid working 3 days in the office 2 from home
excellent opportunity for someone ready to step up