Manager Vendor Services
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to day
The Manager of Vendor Services will lead the onboarding of new vendors and dealers, including third party bill & collect, as well as manage the overall dealer portfolio performance. The manager is responsible managing a team of six, while managing the day-to-day workflow quality and execution of activities. The manager will ensure that all processes and procedures are of high quality, efficient, and compliant with global policies, standards and procedures. This role will ensure a risk based approach while delivering a great customer experience via streamlined and efficient processes.
- Responsible for team of six members of the vendor services department that qualify and subsequently onboard new vendors and local dealers in DLL’s systems, as well as qualify third parties for billing & collecting (B&C) on behalf of DLL, and conduct B&C audits.
- Ensure policies and procedures of the department are up to date and compliant with global policies, standards and procedures.
- Manage risk performance of dealers via dashboards and other information to address any potential concerns and to mitigate fraud risk.
- Ensure timely and quality completion of vendor reviews and B&C audits compliant with DLL policies / standards. Collaborate with group to ensure alignment in processes and approach.
- Ensure high performance of team based upon objectives, metrics, and applicable SLAs to ensure completed work is of excellent quality and in accordance with DLL’s policies, standards and procedures. Support continuous development of team members.
- Identify needs and implement solutions for strategic and automation improvement in the department. Initiate, support, and/or coordinate projects necessary to continuously improve internal performance & customer experience.
- Prepare budget input for business plan needs, perform annual departmental personnel review, and provide salary recommendations. Responsible for interviewing departmental hiring prospects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in relevant discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in financial industry preferred.
- Credit experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership and transformation skills in a complex organization
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience in making credit and risk-based decisions within appropriate framework.
- Demonstrated experience implementing continuous process improvements and automation taking customer experience into account.
- Working knowledge of various financial and leasing products and services.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Clear, concise and persuasive writing and presentation skills.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know
- Deadline for applications: August 28, 2022
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- Candidates can be remote
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Bennett Mario, Talent Acquisition Partner via firstname.lastname@example.org
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.