Compliance Risk Rating Analyst
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we’re above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we’re doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
Day to Day
The Compliance Risk Rating Analyst will assess customer compliance risk to prevent fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing, sanction breaches, and reputational risk. Perform the required due diligence in accordance with established regulatory requirements as documented in company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Review and validate Customer identification information to satisfy our Know Your Customer requirements.
- Review and determine structure and transaction risk, validate customer source of funds and other customer or transactional attributes.
- Perform customer searches to identify adverse news and identify potential reputational risks.
- Validate the Customer Compliance Risk Rating.
- Perform and clear Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) alerts.
- Identify continuous process improvement and communicate opportunities to supervisor.
- Document, organize, and present findings to Compliance Department
- Communicate effectively and strategize with various front-end members including Customer Ambassadors and Sales Representatives to resolve Customer Risk Rating issues.
*position can be remote within the US
- Bachelor’s degree with Business or Legal curriculum - a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
- 1-3 years experience in financial services or banking compliance a strong plus.
- Ability to work West Coast hours is preferred
- Ability to research business operations and analyze data.
- Organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail in high volume environment
- Ability to succeed in a team based working environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Strong internet navigation skills
- Knowledge of Pega Software system a plus
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to Know
- Deadline for applications: August 28, 2022
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, you can contact Bennett Mario, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com
We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring is subject to successful completion of a background verification and integrity check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.