Senior - Business Process Solutions 1
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Assists project leadership in helping clients meet compliance obligations and statutory deadlines.
- Drafts and prepares client deliverables under direction of project management.
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients. Establish credibility, influence where appropriate and provide excellent client service
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Ensure effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
- Maintain time records at all times.
- Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senioracross our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Accounting/Taxation.
- Have 3 or more years of working experience in accounting or tax area in a corporate or consulting environment.
- Preferrable ex Auditor from Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including strong presentation skills).
- Highly proficient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and power point).
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.