Senior Product Manager, Charles River Development, Vice President
As a leader in investment management technology solutions, Charles River continues to expand its offering, especially around the middle office services like IBOR, corporate actions, reconciliation, compliance, and post trade.
The Charles River middle office team is recruiting for roles in the IBOR team to develop and deliver product aligned with the overall vision and strategy for Charles River. The successful candidate must be skilled in analyzing complex business models and flows across front, middle, and back office operating models in both an insourced and outsourced model; requirements gathering; have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; understand global portfolio management, position and cash management, profit & loss calculations, valuations, and tax across asset classes.
- Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects
- Prepare, create, and execute detailed functional requirements for capabilities in Portfolio Management, inclusive of detailed test scripts
- Analyze potential product partner relationships
- Define feature roadmap for products based on business opportunities, strategic direction of the company, and market research
- Work with sales management and other contributors to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop strategy
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to business analysts and contribute and approve the product-related business requirements documents
- Develop product launch and release plans
- Conduct and lead forward looking research studies
- Deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, training of support groups, and presentations at conferences, trade shows and key customer accounts
- Act as liaison between sales, client services, and technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of product development
- Act as a product champion within the company
- Demonstrated investment accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience relating to record keeping data integration, control frameworks, transaction processing and reconciliation
- Demonstrated experience relating to IBOR, corporate action, P&L calculations across equities, fixed income, and derivatives
- Demonstrated experience with equity, fixed income, derivative securities, and associated life cycle events
- Demonstrated experience with cash processing events, cash forecasting and cash forecasting
- Working understanding of asset management investment lifecycle, including portfolio management, compliance, trading, and post trade activities
- Require Bachelor’s Degree minimum
- Minimum 8+ years of experience
- Additional Locations
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.