This is a newly created Internal Audit position with a market leader in Industrial gas and chemical. The team is expanding the IA function to support the growth of business.
As a world-leading industrial gases & chemicals company operating in 50 countries, my client supports companies within petrochemical, metals, electronics and F&B etc. Adopting ethically and responsible guidelines, the business has grown organically and is looking to increase a headcount in the Internal Audit function.
Reporting to the IA Director, you will:
- Be responsible for Internal Audit matters across APAC, travelling up to 20% yearly
- Planning and executing business risk, finance and operational audits activities across various business units
- Adopting an integrated audit methodology, including data analytics and IT solutions to mitigate risk and drive improvements
- A strong business partner to department heads, directly engaging with auditees, highlight control deficiencies and provide training/remediation plans
- Accounting/Finance Degree, CA/CIA qualified, with at least 6 years' experience in internal audit. Big 4 candidates are welcome to apply
- Hands on, display good learning attitude, comfortable to work in the West of Singapore
- Highly analytical with a curious mindset, you are an excellent communicator with multiple language capabilities
- Able to think commercially for the business while maintaining independence and integrity
- Confident dealing with senior management across the region, willing to travel up to 20% under safe conditions
- Technically strong, working with US MNC / SOX exposure will be highly advantageous
- Working with a financially stable FT 500 company, US Listed MNC
- Attractive remuneration, collaborative team environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Caroline Neo on +65 6416 9847.