Financial Analysis Sr. Advisor - Procurement Finance
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Supply Chain Financial Analysis team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Financial Analysis Sr Advisor , you will responsible for:
- Managing Dell Technologies Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) metric - partnering with Procurement, Treasury & Customer Financial Services(CFS)
- Reviewing and approving any Non-standard payment term requests from Vendors or Suppliers, ensuring Dell meet Working capital goals
- Partner with Dell Treasury and Banking business partners for successful operationalization of Dell Supply Chain financing program
- Lead Working Capital Optimization initiatives across organization globally
- Provide timely value-added analytics and insights for Executive decisions on early-payment or supplier financing
- Drive quarter close Corporate reporting and variance analysis working in conjunction with Accounting, Treasury and other stakeholders
- Develop and prepare forecasts and analyses trends for better outlook accuracy
Take the first step towards your dream career !!
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of prior experience in Supply Chain Finance or Business finance
- Proactivity and capability to handle complex variables in an agile environment
- Strong analytical and business modelling skills and the ability to influence stakeholders in critical situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Results driven and self- driven. Able to learn and think on the fly.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance
- Detailed knowledge of Excel and other software applications
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.