Finance Associate Supporting Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI)
Business Unit Overview
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a global organization providing technology infrastructure to the firm’s lines of business (LOB), which encompasses 6,500 applications and 250,000 end users in more than 100 countries.
The Finance and Business Management (F&BM) team partners with GTI Leadership and their teams to achieve its financial, strategic and control objectives.
About the role
An excellent opportunity to progress your finance career or build on existing experience. The position includes a broad range of responsibilities that will offer a varied and challenging role. You will be working with a F&BM GTI Product Lead supporting a variety of GTI Products.
Responsibilities and tasks will include but not be limited to;
- Building the annual Budget
- Reforecasting on a monthly basis
- Presenting monthly product results
- Telling the financial story through financial analysis and reporting
- Applying sound logic to act as a control gate for expense requests
- Analyzing the total cost base and aligning to appropriate products
- Support delivery of product and pricing changes
- Solid financial mindset and numerical discipline
- Strong communicator and good relationship builder
- Logical, clear thinker with an attention to detail
- Ability to deal with several priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible approach
- Proactive approach to improvement & driving change
- Results and deadline focused
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Ability to manage large sets of data
- Eager to learn new tools and skills
- A keen interest in technology
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in either a financial/operational/technology role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management
- “Citizen Developer” experienced in using Alteryx, Tableau and UiPath would be advantageous
- Data management experience, handling of large data sets
- A passion for data analysis & interpretation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for process automation
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.