Commercial Business Analyst (Hybrid)
My client in Reading is recruiting for a Commercial Business Analyst on a 10-12 fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will have experience with Power BI and be available immediately or on short notice.
National organisation with scenic offices in the heart of Reading. The role is able to offer hybrid working, flexible hours and training/development opportunities.
As a Commercial Business Analyst, your time will predominantly be split between data analytics, supporting sourcing and contract managers with market analysis, and stakeholder engagement. This will involve:
- Obtaining, cleansing, and analysing large data files to provide insight into our historical spending as well as identifying opportunities in cost and operational efficiency. As part of this process, using the historical data, you may also be required to provide information on our future demand.
- Attending stakeholder meetings and presenting your findings in front of the stakeholder group, which may involve senior-level commercial and operational managers.
- With support from the project team, developing appropriate commercial models and pricing templates/ bid sheets for each sourcing initiative either by using existing templates or creating new models.
- Supporting the development of sourcing recommendations, by providing commercial analysis of final costs versus budgets and baseline outlined in sourcing strategy and evidencing what additional business value has been enabled.
- Regularly engaging with stakeholders to elicit information and define the scope of analysis.
- Providing support to internal and external (supplier) meetings to explain data analysis as requested.
- Support the Analytics team to promote and imbed our technology by championing our systems and running training sessions for the Commercial and wider business.
- Degree in a numerical field such as Accountancy, Business, Mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in a previous organisation in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Visual Basic to be able to create m
- Experience with Power BI
- Opportunity to take responsibility and owenership
- Competeitive salary package
- Hybrid working
- Flexible hours