Private Equity and Real Assets – Fund Accounting & AM, Hybrid,Officer
Who we are looking for
As an AIS PERA Fund Accounting & Administration Manager you will be a part of our team responsible for reporting for our Private Equity or Real Assets fund clients. You will be accountable for managing and overseeing all PERA daily and periodic reporting ensuring it is delivered with the highest quality and accuracy in a timely manner to meet the needs of our clients.
We are looking for a committed candidate who as a part of Alternative Investment Solutions will collaborate with other departments to find new solutions for complex business challenges, who is open for improvements and who can take advantage of opportunities.
The successful candidate will need to take initiative, exercise independent thinking, maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with team members, global business partners and, most importantly, our clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is in the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) department which is a part of State Street, the largest financial services provider in Poland. AIS is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting and fund administration services to hedge and private equity funds.
PERA is the fastest growing sector of the funds industry with huge potential for additional client take-ons and expansion within existing clients into diverse assets classes such as Private Equity, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Hybrid models.
We continue to see a steady stream of growth in scale and complexity across the client base. This is expected to continue long into the future as the industry grows and matures.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one and servicing E2E clients is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Review and approval of Fund Accounting Tasks delivered by Associates
- Focus on development opportunities for your direct reports and manage training needs of team, ensure gaps are identified and addressed.
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within the department
- Initiate and oversee tasks within a continuous improvement drive to ensure that the Department is efficient and seen as customer and quality driven
- People management – Interviewing, perform staff appraisals; address any staff performance issues, etc.
- Responsible for the achievement of specific department performance targets and objective
- Provide regular feedback to AVP and more senior colleagues with regard to Investor Services operations
What we value
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative
- Attention to detail
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 4 years’ experience within a similar role
- Good command of English
- Finance, Accounting, Business Degree would be an asset
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programms
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.