Associate, Secondment Services - Shanghai
- On-site work across different industry and function to perform daily work with low complexity defined for client, including but not limited to preparation of payment instructions, maintaining cash position preparation of journal vouchers, closing partial/full set of books, generation of monthly and annual financial statements, compile regular tax returns with tax computations, other filing activities;
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, assists in updating cash position;
- Issue tax invoices and perform input VAT tax verification;
- Supports on document filing following local compliance requirement;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma holder or above
- 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably gained in professional firms, also welcomed;
- Good communication skills of both written and spoken English and Chinese,
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedure in AR, AP and GL
- Basic operation in accounting system (e.g. Kingdee, SAP, Concur, Oracle);
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.