Operations Client Service Assistant Manager
Senior Associate (340) – Client operations - Service Governance
Looking for experienced professional with custody & accounting background to work for service governance team. Work within Service Governance and Key client management program across GIC's, JVs & onshore business to provide continuous improvement to overall client experience through pro-active management of service delivery challenges. The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
- Work on critical risk work streams such as Cash exceptions, Open Trades, failed Trades, past Due Income and others for the Top Clients of US with the aim of remediating key operational issues and minimize risks
- Identify the root causes of client impacting issues across work streams by performing deep dives
- Ability to perform research or review of custody/accounting related transactions with the help of state street based systems & SOPs
- Highlight findings of the review to the senior management and functional teams based on research or review
- Work with Client Service teams, GCOO’s and functional teams to remediate operational issues
- Establish routine communication with relevant stakeholders and execute strategies to better meet client expectations and to ensure collaboration & teamwork across entities.
- Assist in developing success metrics for each client. Expand the India service delivery scorecard for key clients.
- Track performance and enquiries with specific focus on trends and improvement opportunities.
- Review the daily quality of services provided to key clients, specific to the KPIs, provided by the GIC and JVs in India Escalate any emerging trends which have a negative impact on the key clients
- Attend a monthly client review committee where by client issues and success are reviewed on a BU by BU basis.
- Develop a deep knowledge of key clients & their business and service model. Leverage that insight to educate others about the client to ensure their needs are understood and serviced appropriately.
- Understand and own key clients changes across all impacted teams to ensure timely implementation and seamless experience.
- Partner with Client Service and support India leadership to manage escalations with rapid resolution focused on prevention and true root cause identification and resolution.
- Able to develop and implement procedural improvements based on successful resolution of issues.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, out of the box thinking and solution orientation.
- Exceptional organizational skills with emphasis on prioritizations. Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong record of academic achievement
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Client operations, Recon
- Strong understanding of custody & accounting background
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and develop meaningful relationships across lines of business, a wide range of stakeholders, and development teams to achieve common goals
- Strong organization and analysis skills (including root cause analysis)
- Strong in written and oral communication in English
- Strong work-ethic with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.