Fund Accounting & Administration, Associate 2
Who we are looking for
As an associate in JPGC team located in Hangzhou, you will be an SME responsible for the oversight/review of daily operations from HCL JPGC team and to ensure that all deliverables from HCL are reviewed with 100% accuracy in the hybrid model. You will need to demonstrate the ability to influence people as well as engage with your peers and managers. You will need effectively communicate issues identified from auditing with HCL and address appropriate actions from them.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Associate you will:
- Effectively perform auditing/review work to identify all the issues before delivering the external clients.
- Timely summarize the issue log and perform daily review with HCL team for remediation actions.
- Promptly respond to queries from the client or upstream/downstream internal teams.
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies and accuracy in the day to day process
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by internal and external are resolved within agreed time frames.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organization, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, initiate and implement operational improvements especially in cost saving, productivities, resolve control gap and risk reduction.
- Ensure risk controls are adhered to standard operation procedure and client specific procedure
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external communication
- Assist the manager to perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews and provides feedback to the Account Manager within the team, especially to play a key role to train up the staffs, ensure they are with good capability to service the clients
- Assist with the manager with daily resource allocation, peak time management in line with overtime governance policy.
- Proactively and well managed procedure, SOP, checklist and change requests
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Professional English communication skills in both email written and verbal
- A desire to provide unsurpassed service by exceeding service levels
- Good time management skills, ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good sense of escalation awareness and risk awareness. Able to identify and resolve issues in daily operations
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree qualified in English, Banking, Finance, Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in fund accounting, custody market
- A good knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts
Flexible, adaptable and motivated person who is a Team Player and enjoys leading people and dealing with senior stakeholders. Capability in oversight daily operations and deliverables
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.