Insurance - Audit Manager
The Insurance Audit cluster makes part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary, inclusive, and multicultural Audit function with over 155 Audit team-members. And we’re growing and so are people with us!
You are values, purpose and quality driven as we are at KPMG in Malta (Europe)?
You aspire to work in an Insurance Audit team that works with transformational technologies?
The Insurance – Audit Manager will be accountable to lead a diverse portfolio of Insurance companies based in Malta and the extended opportunity to support audit engagements across the KPMG Islands Group Insurance Audit teams (Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jamaica, and Jersey, amongst others).
About the role:
- Opportunity to audit Life, Non-Life Insurance, Reinsurance and Broking companies.
- Design, review and issue Insurance Audit proposals.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of high-quality financial statement audits.
- Coaching, mentoring, planning and reviewing the deliverables of a highly talented team of Insurance specialised Auditors.
- Consistently provide fresh Insurance industry specific insights and perspectives about salient issues to Clients.
- You will report directly to the Insurance Audit Leaders.
What we need from you:
- 5 years’ experience as an Insurance Audit Manager delivering financial audits on Insurance Clients with Big 4 Audit Firms.
- A degree in Accounting (e.g. University Bachelors degree, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project.
- Strong eye-for-detail, verbal and written English communication skills.
- Willingness and availability to relocate to Malta (Europe).
What you will receive:
- Health Insurance.
- Expat relocation package, with active support communities, as applicable.
- Immigration assistance and advice, if applicable.
- Buddy system and induction sessions.
- A Performance Manager will coach you to establish, periodically review and ensure you get to meet your business and personal development goals.
- Access to a world-class online learning platform.
- Technical training and support.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.