Fund Services Accounting Manager
We are seeking an experienced fund accountant to lead our growing Fund Accounting team in Vilnius.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Manager of the Fund Accounting team, you will be accountable for ensuring all client requirements are met, acting as a central point of contact for your client/clients, anticipating their demands, identifying and remediating issues and accurately measuring potential risks and identifying solutions to maintain a relentless focus on client service and quality. Specifically you will:
- Oversee all operational aspects of the account, including client invoicing;
- Be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
- Be accountable for the production of client reporting and the checking of Fund NAV reports. This includes reviewing and overseeing the work done by members of the team;
- Be accountable for the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team
- Assist in design of systems and process to meet changing client needs;
- Lead on internal fund projects and work closely with the fund administration and IT systems teams to provide fund servicing solutions.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You are a qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with a strong academic background.
- 5 - 7 years of years of relevant experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate and fund of fund administration, including familiarity with various fund structures, NAV calculation, transfer agency, equalisation, waterfall calculation and tax compliance;
- You will be experienced in managing a team (including fully/partly qualified accountants) in a client-facing Fund Accounting/Administration role;
- IFRS and UK GAAP knowledge is a must, experience in consolidation would be advantageous;
- Experience using e-Front or other fund administration IT systems;
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You can act on your own initiative, lead a team of fund administration professionals, and be able to give them training either on the job or in a classroom setting.
- Skill 2; you will use the experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help
- Skill 3. and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Monthly Salary:From3000 EUR Gross (the final offer will depend on your competencies, experiences and qualifications)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.